Hello Friends, Hope You all doing good. Welcome to Virtualrealitybaba. Today we’ll discuss everything you need to know about how to fly in Draenor. Wowhead Warlords of Draenor is the one of the most popular multi-player games in the world. The final expansion of the warlord of draenor was released in 2014.
The expansion of the warlods of Draenor will allow an individual player to level up to 100. Earlier the cap was only 90 when mists of pandaria was launched two years before this game. Earlier Game included eight 5-man dungeons and one raid, Highmaul, that opened in early December 2014. You can join Wowhead Facebook Page where you can get all your queries resolved.
There was also a rebalancing of raid difficulty by the addition of a new difficulty called Mythic, which became the hardest version of the raid system that requires exactly 20 players. To know more about the game, you can visit the official wikipedia page.
If you are into violent gaming, you can give a try to Happy Wheels 3 that will take you to the completely new adventure.
So, if you have a question “how do I learn flying in draenor“. You can read 5 Simple Steps to learn flying in Draenor.
Table of Contents
- 1 Explore Draenor’s zones (Step 1)
- 2 Collect 100 treasures in Draenor (Step 2)
- 3 Complete the Loremaster of Draenor (Step 3)
- 4 Secure the Draenor (Step 4)
- 5 Raise the three new Tanaan Jungle reputations (Step 5)
- 6 Watch the whole video to know how to fly in Draenor
- 7 “Share your Doubts in Comments Below. Amanda will respond”
Explore Draenor’s zones (Step 1)
This is one of the first step that you are supposed to follow to if you want to learn flying. You need to explore complete Draenor’s zones. There are following regions that you should visit in order to complete the Draenor’s zone. Below are the seven mentioned areas that you should cover. You can read more about all Draenor’s zones here.
- Explore Frostfire Ridge
- Explore Shadowmoon Valley
- Explore Gorgrond
- Explore Talador
- Explore Spires of Arak
- Explore Nagrand
Collect 100 treasures in Draenor (Step 2)
This is the second step that you have to follow. In this Step, you need to collect 100 treasures in draenor. you need to work toward grand treasure hunting in order to succeed in the game. If you go for grand treasure hunting, you can have around 200 treasures of draneor. Below are the four series of treasure hunting that you can embark upon, but you would find different number of treasures in each series.
- Treasure Hunter (10 Treasures)
- Expert Treasure Hunter (50 Treasures)
- Master Treasure Hunter (100 Treasures)
- Grand Treasure Hunter (200 Treasures)
Complete the Loremaster of Draenor (Step 3)
This is the third step in the series of five steps. If you are confused about how to complete the loremaster of draenor, All the information would be shared to your account as well. you should complete all the achievements below to complete the draenor quest. You can know more about completing the loremaster of draenor here.
- You’ll Get Caught Up In The… Frostfire!
- Putting the Gore in Gorgrond
- Don’t Let the Tala-door Hit You on the Way Out
- Between Arak and a Hard Place
Secure the Draenor (Step 4)
In this step, you need to secure the draenor. To Complete this fourth step, you need to complete the below objectives. This step sometimes become quite complex if you are not experienced. So you need to practice a lot. Keep in mind the below points to complete this stage. You can know more about securing the Draenor right here.
- Assault on the Iron Siegeworks
- Assault on Stonefury Cliffs
- Assault on Magnarok
- Assault on the Pit
- Assault on the Everbloom Wilds
- Assault on the Broken Precipice
- Assault on Shattrath Harbor
- Assault on Mok’gol Watchpost
- Assault on Socrethar’s Rise
- Assault on Darktide Roost
- Assault on Pillars of Fate
- Assault on Skettis
Raise the three new Tanaan Jungle reputations (Step 5)
This is the last step you need to complete to unlock flying in Warlords of Draenor. Below are the three Tanaan Jungle reputation that you should take care of. Here is the Complete guide for raising the Tanaan Jungle reputation.
- The Saberstalkers
- Order of the Awakened
- Vol’jin’s Headhunters (H) | Hand of the Prophet (A)
After completing all these steps, Now you are fully ready to fly in Draenor. Still if you face any problem, don’t forget to let us know in the comments below. We’ll help you out as soon as possible. If you are gamer and love coding and want to make career in gaming industry. You should apply for Riot Games Internship 2017. Till then..
“If Incase you still confused. Watch this whole video. This will certainly help you in flying.”
Watch the whole video to know how to fly in Draenor