For the ones looking for an exceptional game experience, here’s a good news. Wondering how? Well, Dragon Quest Tact is one such game that will get you hooked and provide you with an experience that you’ll cherish for sure. It is free to play role playing game (RPG) developed by Square Enix, a gaming company that needs no special mention. It is one of the biggest names one gets to hear especially in the RPG domain. This company enjoys the credit of maintaining about 110 mobile games since 2011. Isn’t that amazing?
Talking about Dragon Quest Tact, it is one of the latest games launched by Square Enix. This game works on both – android as well as iOS. This game recorded over 10 million downloads in Japan and has now made its way to the western hemisphere.
Dragon Quest Tact is 3D game that revolves around leading a team of monsters to victory backed by proper training. It combines both strategy and action to deliver an exception RPG experience.
- In this, you, as a player will have to create a team of monsters followed by training and customizing them as per your requirement. You’ll have to strategically select monsters, each with different strengths and capabilities so that it’s possible to give your enemies a tough competition.
- The aim is to outwit the enemies in the battle. For this, you’ll have to coordinate the movements of these monsters, study the battlefield and outwit your foes.
This game is available in two modes –single player and multi-player.
SQUARE ENIX Co. Ltd.
RPG, Action, Strategy
29 January 2021
Number of downloads
5.0 and above
12.0 and above
This app will be able to receive data from internet, can view the network connections, will have full network access and also prevents your device from sleeping.
In app products
Range between $0.99 and $79.99 per item
- GETTING STARTED: Well, just like most of the games, getting started isn’t an issue – thanks to the tutorial. The tutorial in this case is, however, mandatory. After completing the mandatory tutorial, the player can get three thousand gems for free. These can be used to build a team of monsters. On that note, passing several quests paves the way for a bag full of money that can further be used to get in more powerful monsters. Ultimately, one needs to create a team of monsters that can successfully defeat the foes in the battlefield.
- MISSIONS AND EVENTS: If looking for rewards, then there’s no better way than to successfully completing the missions and events. In order to get better opportunities, you need to manually go to the ‘missions and events’ tab and can unlock anything and everything that’s available.
- AUTO BATTLING FUNCTION AND A FAST SPEED OPTION: This is yet another feature that draws a lot of attention. This game’s Auto Battling function and a Fast Speed option can save a lot of your time. Using them, you can play and make the most of the game without having to lift your finger. This feature becomes handy in a lot of battles but a point to be noted is that there are still some battles like that of treasure hunting that requires the player to work manually. In such cases, this auto function might not yield the desired results.
- RESOURCES: Dragon Quest Tact is packed with resources to help strengthen your team of monsters. But, the key here is to make judicious use of these resources by investing in those monsters that you think will be a part of your team for a long time.
HOW TO USE
To enjoy this game, first download this from the respective play stores. After installing, open the game. To get started, head towards the video tutorial. This would give you a gist of the entire game. This quick and easy tutorial prepares you before you take up the adventure all by yourself. Unlocking a range of quests, missions and events will help you get through the battle and also give you opportunities and rewards in the stages ahead.
In case of iOS
- 1.0.2: Dated Feb 2, 2021. What’s new? This version focussed on fixing bugs.
- 1.0.0: Dated Jan 23, 2021 (production)
- 0.4.0: Dated Jan 12, 2021
In case of android, the versions (Japan) so far are –
- 1.5.0: Dated Feb 18th, 2021
- 1.4.1: Dated Jan 12th, 2021
- 1.3.3: Dated Dec 9th, 2020
- 1.3.1: Dated Nov 23th, 2020
- 1.3.0: Dated Nov 11th, 2020
- 1.1.1: Dated Sep 17th, 2020
- 1.1.0: Dated Sep 12th, 2020
- 1.0.1: Dated Jul 16th, 2020
- The gameplay is excellent.
- The visual quality is great.
- The entire game design is attention catcher.
- It is a fun game.
- The menu speed is slow.
- Some users have expressed concern about the battle speed being slow as well.
- Players have raised issues about monetization / pricing.
- The skip battle option requires tickets.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is it possible to start the game from the beginning?
Yes, it is possible to do so. There are a few steps that you can follow.
- Firstly, go to the bottom of the title screen and click on Data Management
- Following this, select the option – Delete Play Data and you’re good to go.
However, make sure that you read all the important notes before proceeding with deletion. This is because you’ll not be able to restore the data once it gets deleted.
- Is this game free?
You can download the application from the play store (android or iOS) and enjoy playing the basic game. However, if you require any additional services (paid), then a certain amount is charged for the same.
- How much minimum free space is required for this game?
Though the size of the game is about 245 MB, the space requirement is a lot higher. In case of android, you’ll require a minimum of 750 MB free space whereas for iOS, a minimum of 800 MB is needed. Also, the space required s bound to increase with newer updates.
Watch till End