In this article, we’ll talk about the most common issues faced while playing Hitman 3 and how to fix them.
Hitman 3 error ce-34878-0
Hitman 3 error ce-34878-0 is a general error. When this pops up, it indicates that the game has crashed. Some ways can help you deal with this.
- Restart your console: Simply by turning it off and then on again could solve this problem in some cases. Some users also face this issue when the game isn’t updated. In such a case, go to the home screen. Highlight your game. Click on the ‘options’ button and then click on ‘check for updates’. If there are any updates available, then install them.
- On the same lines, ensure that the system software of PS4 also has the recent update installed. For this, go to the top of the home screen and select ‘system software update’. Reboot your PS4 after the updates are installed.
- Sometimes, clearing the cache of your PS4 also helps.
- Despite trying all these methods, if you’re still facing the same issue, then try uninstalling and then reinstalling the game.
- Some might get respite by reinstalling the original hard drive.
Additionally, it is also said that a fix for this is coming in the future update.
Hitman 3 error 503
This is the service unavailable server error that indicates that the server is not ready to handle requests at that point in time.
What is important to understand here is that this issue is on IO Interactive end. Simply put, there’s possibly nothing that you can do to fix this error, as long as your internet connection is in place and just working correctly.
Many seem to suggest restarting the application. However, this won’t work until the authentication servers are fixed. The only way to handle this would be to leave it for the experts (the game team) to handle.
Hitman 3 error code ls-0013
- One of the most common reasons for this error is when you do not install the right game. The Hitman season 1 has a similar icon to that of Hitman 3 which might confuse you. Hence, ensure that you’re on to the right one.
- Yet another reason could be when limited privileges can restrict certain services and stop you from playing. Providing administrator privileges to the game and the Epic Games launcher will get the job done. For this, locate the .exe file, right click and select properties, go to Compatibility and check Run this program as an administrator and finally click on apply and ok.
- Sometimes, corrupt game files can lead to this error. To fix this, open the Epic game launcher, open library, look for Hitman 3. Here you’ll find 3 dots to the right of the launch button. Click on these dots and finally on verify.
- If the problem still persists despite trying all of this, reinstall.
Hitman 3 error code 2-az4ba-0810
This usually pops up when there are issues with the connectivity. Ensuring that the connection is strong, stable and fast should be helpful.