Inflatable hot tubs are so popular these days. One reason for it grabbing eyeballs is because you can set it up wherever you want to. In addition to giving you a magical experience of a pool, it can also beautifully transform the way your outdoors look. And if you too are attracted to this cute little tub and want to enjoy a mini spa-like experience, then you shouldn’t wait any longer.
In this article, we’ll talk about top 5 inflatable hot tubs that you can invest in depending on which features matter to you the most and also on which of them fits your budget. Should that interest you, keep reading to know about these portable hot tubs in detail.
ALEKO HTISQ6GYBK Square Inflatable Jetted Hot Tub Spa with Cover
- This is a square shaped hot tub inflates in a matter of a few minutes and has the capacity to hold 265 gallons of water.
- A maximum of 6 people can get into this hot tub at a time without any discomfort.
- This hot hub is like a blessing for the ones suffering from joint pain and muscular pain. If you want to improve the quality of sleep, then this too is taken into account by this hot tub. Dealing with stress or anxiety? Well, just step into this hot tub and get rid of all of that. That’s not it! This inflatable hot tub is ideal for parties as well. All in all, this is a complete package when it comes to relaxation.
- The floor of the tub is cushioned which in addition to being comfortable is associated with health benefits as well.
- The water in the tub can heat up to a maximum of 108 degrees. However, it is advised that one should heat it till a maximum temperature of 104 degrees for safer use.
- It is because of about 100-130 high powered bubble jets that one can enjoy a soothing massage.
- This hot tub also has an easy to operate digital panel. You get features like a bubble jet function, temperature/heat controls and filtering.
- This inflatable hot tub comes with a cover. It has a foil on the inner side that keeps the tub warm. There are buckles provided to ensure that the entire arrangement is in place.
- Storing it isn’t a problem because it gets deflated very easily.
- You do not require any tool to inflate and deflate.
- Intex 28481E is absolutely easy to set up. It takes a maximum of 20 minutes to get it all set. On the same lines, deflating it is also easy and convenient.
- This hot tub boasts of 100 high-powered jets that enable you to enjoy an ultimate spa-like experience.
- It can hold 210 gallons water and is suitable for a maximum of 4 people at one go.
- The range of temperature is 68 degrees to 104 degrees. This gives you the flexibility to adjust the water temperature as per your requirement.
- Storage and transportation of Intex 28481E do not pose any problem.
- This hot tub is strong and durable and can be used during all the seasons.
- It is made of PVC.
- An added advantage of this inflated hot tub is that it is protected by a strong exterior mesh hull. Also, the ground cloth is such that it not only protects the bottom but also aids in minimizing heat loss.
- The filter cartridges are easy to replace.
- The button controls are easy to use and the control unit is compact.
ALEKO HTISQ4BR Square Inflatable Hot Tub Spa with Cover
This is yet another inflatable hot tub from ALEKO that’s been able to garner attention from many across the world.
- It is your one-stop destination when problems like joint pain and muscular pain take a toll on you. If lack of sleep has been your concern, then think no more before investing in this product. All of your stress and anxiety is relieved and that feeling of relaxation which you’ve been longing for will no longer be a dream.
- This square shaped hot tub is capable of holding about 160 gallons water.
- 4 people can relax and enjoy a spa-like experience at a time.
- It is a great option to consider for parties as well.
- The hot tub comes with about 100-130 high powered bubble jets. The purpose of them is to provide a soothing massage.
- Additionally, the bottom is cushioned thereby ensuring that you can sit back and relax.
- ALEKO HTISQ4BR allows heating up to a maximum temperature of 108 degrees. But, for the purpose of safety, it is advised that the temperature is 104 degrees or lower. Though, the heating time depends on the temperature of water that’s used in the tub but ideally, this tub heats 1-3 degrees F/h.
- It comes with a fitted cover as well. The cover locks in heat and keeps the water warm. This is because it comes with a foil on the inner side. Also, all of this can be secured in place with the help of buckles.
- The outer dimensions measure 59 x 59 x 26 Inches and the inner dimensions are 43 x 43 x 26 Inches. The item weight is approximately 54.4 pounds.
ALEKO HTISQ6BRWH Square Inflatable Hot Tub Spa with Cover
- Sleep issues, muscle pain, joint pain, stress and anxiety – all of this have a lot to do on our productivity. Don’t let any of these hamper your personality. Just step into ALEKO HTISQ6BRWH and keep all of these issues at bay.
- This hot tub is capable of holding up to 6 people at a time. This makes it ideal for parties as well as personal relaxation.
- The water capacity of this inflatable square shaped hot tub is 250 gallons.
- It weighs about 59.7 pounds and the outer and inner dimensions are 73 x 73 x 26 inches and 59 x 59 x 26 inches respectively.
- This ALEKO HTISQ6BRWH hot tub features 100-130 high powered bubble jets. Your objective of enjoying a relaxed and a soothing massage is addressed with precision.
- The bottom of the tub is cushioned thus not giving you a chance to complain while you make up your mood to sit and relax.
- The tub can heat up to a maximum of 108 degrees. But for safety issues, it is always better to not go beyond 104 degrees. The time taken to heat up entirely depends on the temperature of water you are using inside the tub. The water gets heated to about 1 to 3 degrees per hour.
- It is very easy to inflate and deflate, thus making storage and transportation convenient.
- The cover that this inflated hot tub comes with is secured in place using buckles. The water is kept warm because of the foil underside.
ALEKO HTIO2BKBK Oval Inflatable Hot Tub Spa with Drink Tray and Cover
- This hot tub too, address all the issues pertaining to joint pain, muscle pain, stress, insomnia, anxiety, etc. and provides you with a much needed relaxation.
- This is a smaller hot tub that’s ideal for two persons at a time.
- One can use this for both- personal relaxation as well as for parties.
- This oval shaped hot tub has the capacity to hold 145 gallons water.
- Though ALEKO HTIO2BKBK Oval Inflatable Hot Tub allows a maximum temperature of 108 degrees for heating, it’d be a safer option to consider not going beyond 104 degrees. A point to note here is that the time required to heat up entirely depends on the temperature of water. But a rough estimate would be about 1 to 3 degrees F / h.
- The outer dimensions are 75 x 47 x 26 inches whereas the inner dimensions are 59 x 32 x 26 inches
If you’re someone who deals with long work hours, muscle / joint pain issues, stress and anxiety and are longing for a good session of relaxation then an inflatable hot tub will not disappoint you at all. This is a perfect solution to spend some quality time with yourself and your loved ones as well after a tiresome day at work. Just step into this hot tub and forget about everything that got you down throughout the day.
After a good amount of time in this hot tub, you see how positive you come out to be. Having said that, all the above mentioned products excel in their own way and comfort you just right. If you’re wondering which one to pick among them, then that depends majorly on what your budget is. This is because the features offered by all of them are similar to a large extent.
Frequently asked questions
While using a hot tub, what should be put underneath it?
It is always advised to throw in either a ground cloth or an air mat underneath your hot tub. There are two benefits if you do so. One is that it is good for heat insulation and the other that it protects the tub from getting punctured.
How to save the running costs / electricity bills associated with an inflated hot tub?
Heating the tub right from the scratch would result in high bills. This is because it depends on the temperature of the water. If the water that you pour in is cold, the time taken to heat it up will be more and so will be the bills. Hence, the right maintenance of the temperature can cut down your costs.
How to clean an inflatable hot tub?
Just like your swimming pool, this too requires cleaning for improved performance and longer life. Cleaning the hot tub on a regular basis is thus critical. There’s nothing hard to proceed with this. All that you have to do is take a sponge or a cloth and dip it in warm water. Clean the entire tub using this. And if there are stains such as at the water-line, you can employ a surface cleaner that’s designed specifically for this purpose. So those tough areas especially the waterline and bottom of the tub can be taken care of.
What should be the temperature of the hot tub when not in use?
There’s no specific temperature that you need to ensure of. Just on the safer side and for better performance in the years ahead, a temperature that’s at least 5 degrees lower compared to when the hot tub is in use should be good enough. All that you need to keep in mind is that the temperature should be on the lower side when it’s not in use. This would ultimately result in low energy consumption and thus less electricity bills to pay.