No doubt, the best expense tracking app allows you to track your money in the most efficient manner. Be it an individual or a business, keeping track of the income and expenses is critical, without any second thought. On an individual level, there are many applications out there that can get the job done. Tracking not only ensures that you’re spending wisely but also paves the way for better decision making in the long run. Same is the case for a business. No matter how small or big the business is, keeping a track of its financial is equally critical.
There are some companies out there that are established for the very purpose of managing money of their clients by tracking their income and expenses. An individual too can be hired for the very purpose of managing their accounts. One of the easiest, smartest and convenient of all the available options in managing money is opting for apps that are specifically designed to do so. Well, what better than getting your expenses tracked using just an app, without having to deal with any mess whatsoever? In this article, we’ll talk about one such application, the Neural Networth.
About Neural Networth
- Without a doubt, one of the biggest challenge of running a business mainly revolves around keeping on top of your accounts. Neural Networth is that one app you need as it is a robust income and expense tracker, something that you’ve been wanting for the longest time now.
- This app is available for download only on the App store and is compatible with just iPhone and iPad.
- This app falls in the category of finance.
- The seller is John Martinez Baquero.
- Neural Networth features unlimited accounts
- There’s an exclusive page that’s dedicated to assets and liabilities. This makes it easy to access and also avoids confusion among the users.
- With Unlimited income and expense categories, this app surely stands out from the rest.
- Neural Networth also allows transactions with repeat functionality.
- This app boasts of robust analytics. So far, it has seen organizational settings for categories and analytics, improved methods of payment, a feature of Savings / Debts Balance to Analytics, iCloud sync, weekly analytics, and a lot more.
- Other features: Added option to create new payment types, Added monthly goals & budgets for categories, Added default payment types for categories, Major UI improvements, and Split display for iPad.
- Neural Networth allows profit / loss forecasting and trends. This is using on-device machine learning.
- It is possible to obtain the trends and forecasts of specific categories.
- What better than being able to protect the entire work? This is where Neural Networth serves to be a blessing. No one can grant access to your work as it is secured. The user can choose from either a face ID, touch ID or a passcode to safely secure the work done and keep away from it being mishandled.
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 14 or later / iPadOS 14 or later / iOS 14 or later for iPhone / iPad/ iPod touch respectively.
- Operating system: Since this app works for iPhone, iPad and iPad touch only, undoubtedly the operating system is iOS.
- Neural Networth is available in English.
- This isn’t a free app. You’ll have to pay $9.99 to access it.
- You’d be surprised to know that the app is just 1.7 MB in size. So, even if your device is facing storage related constraints, there wouldn’t be any problem in accessing this and accomplishing your task.
- It features unlimited accounts
- The app supports repeat transactions
- It has unlimited income and expense categories
- Very small size application, hence not consuming much of your device’s space.
- It is possible to obtain trends and forecasts.
- Supports powerful robotics.
- It is a secured platform as it comes with passcode / face ID / touch ID protection.
- It is a paid application.
- Available in just one language.
- There are a few bugs that need to be worked on.
If looking for a professional app for tracking your income and expenses, then this can be considered as an option to go for. It has a dedicated page for assets and liabilities, making it easier to deal with. In addition to this, there are some other features also that make it worth considering. Some of them are powerful analytics, infinite categories of income and expenses, forecasting, trends, security, etc. If paying a certain amount to manage your accounts is fine with you, then give this one a try.
Frequently asked questions
- Where has the app worked on as far as updates are concerned?
So far, the app has worked majorly on bugs. It also targeted UI improvements to make the user experience better than ever. In a nutshell, since the launch, the app has made improvements in delivering better performance by fixing bugs. The recent update also worked on the same.