Outriders is one of those role-playing third-person video games that has left everyone excited. The shooting mechanics employed in this game are truly top-notch and responsive, thus making your gaming experience even more lively and memorable. This is a game full of action and would want you to keep playing. However, there are some areas that have left the players disappointed. It is when errors pop up, thus creating an obstacle in gaming. No one would want that, right? Having said so, here are the most commonly faced issues and how you can deal with them in the simplest manner.
Outriders error code 29
- When this error pops up, the best way to deal with this is to reboot your device. This is an excellent way to kill all those interrupted tasks that run alongside and refresh your system’s memory.
- Granting administrative access is yet another method to deal with this. Many users have got their issue resolved using this technique.
- There could be some missing or corrupted files that can disrupt your gaming experience. In such a case, verifying the integrity of files helps deal with this issue.
- If all of the above techniques fail to solve your problem, then try uninstalling the game and installing it again.
Outriders error vcruntime140_1.dll
You get this error when the situation is such that the .dll file is missing for some reason. The best way to fix this is to reinstall the game or install .dll file. With this, your issue should be resolved. However, if that doesn’t happen, then you can try other options as well. Some of them are – updating the operating system, de-register the vcruntime140_1.dll file and then registering again. Lastly, you can also check whether there is any malware or not.
Outriders error code 23
This error can occur after you have put in a substantial amount of time in the game. Problems with Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable or corrupt game files could be the possible reasons for this error to show up. Some of the ways to fix this are given below. Try all of them and see which works for you.
- Uninstall and then re-install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
- Update the windows.
- Verify the integrity of game files
- Re-install the game
Outriders error vcruntime140.dll
This error is similar to vcruntime140_1.dll. Both of them have slight variations but the ways in which one can fix them are more or less similar.
If you get this error vcruntime140.dll, start by installing the program again using the original installation media. If after reinstalling, your issue is addressed then you need not do anything later. But if that isn’t the case, then try installing the .dll file. Either of the two techniques should work for you. But, if you aren’t out of this mess even after trying the above, contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.