Ps5 error ce-10002-3
This is usually an error faced by the gamers when they try to update the application. Simply put, the console finds it difficult to update the app. There could be many possible reasons for the same. They are – there isn’t much storage space, system software isn’t updated, improper internet connection, etc.
Some ways you can try to fix this error are –
- Move your game back to the console storage. For this, go to settings and click on extended storage. Then you need to select your game from the section of ‘games and apps’. Move this game to console storage. On returning to your home screen, you’ll not be able to find the download button. After launching the game again, your issue should be resolved and you should be able to continue with the game.
- Update your system software. Go to settings, select system and then system software. Now click on software update and update the system software.
- Lastly, you could try deleting and re-installing the games you think are posing a problem.
Ps5 error ce-10005-6
This is that common error that pops up when it is not possible to download any game, mostly when trying to do so using a disc. Some common reasons are slow internet connectivity, dusty disk, to name a few.
- One way to fix this could be by cleaning the disc with a soft cotton cloth. Clean this for a good 5 to 7 minutes if possible and try also try blowing into the vents.
- Some users have successfully dealt with this error just by inserting a disk in the PS5. All you need to do is insert the disk slowly into your PS5 and keep pushing it till the console turns on automatically. After doing so, pull the disk from the console.
- Rebooting PS5 in safe mode has worked for many gamers. Turn off your PS5. For this you’ll have to press the power button. Keep pressing it till you hear a second beep which is the one for safe mode. Lastly, connect the DualSense controller, press PS button, click on ‘restart PS5’ and lastly X.
Ps5 error code ce-108
Issues with the application or console might be the reason for this error to show up. Some ways to deal with this include –
- Ensure that the system software is updated.
- Delete and install the game again.
- Reboot the game in safe mode.
Ps5 error e2-817b122b
The error implies that it isn’t possible to connect to the server.
How to fix this?
- In order to fix this error, start by first turning off your PS5 and then restart. You can choose to unplug and plug-in the cable for this purpose.
- Turn off your router or disconnect the internet service for at least 5 minutes and then restart again.
- Update your system software.
Ps5 error ce-30005-8
Issues with either hard drive, or the Blu-Ray or even your DVD player could be the reason for this error. To fix this, you can try deleting the game that is full of bugs and problems, go for a replacement of hard drive, and rebuild the database.
Ps5 error ce-34878-0
This error is an indication of some issues with the application. Try to fix this by updating your games, software and reinstalling the original HDD.