No second thoughts to the fact that PUBG is one of the most highly played games in the world. This is one of those Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games that keeps you hooked for hours, for reasons well known to you. But with the Indian Government banning this game in the country, there are quite a few errors that are being faced by the Indian users. Here, we’ll talk about the most common among them and how to deal with them in the best possible manner.
PUBG error code restrict area solution
This error of ‘restrict area’ pops up when the users are trying to load the game. The message that pops up the screen is that the server is busy. Few ways to fix this are –
- Change the DNS server
- The best solution is considered to be trying a VPN. To proceed with this, what you can do is that download any VPN and connect it with any country. After all this, open PUBG Mobile or PUBG Mobile Lite.
- If both the above steps don’t work for you, then download the Korean version of the game.
PUBG error code 15414
This error is either an outcome of poor internet connectivity or certain firewall problems. When using the game version of another country, this error pops up. If that’s not the case, then there might be an issue with the device that you are using. Ways to fix this include –
- Check whether the VPN is working properly or not. If no then install any VPN and activate it.
- Clear all the cache files followed by restarting the game.
PUBG error code 55679
The message that pops up is that of an unknown error asking the user to restart the device and start all over again. Some simple yet effective fixes to this are –
- Restart your device, just as the message asks you to.
- Clear all the cache files of the game.
- Update PUBG if there are any updates available.
- Reinstall and install PUBG again.
- Remove the ad blocker application (if any)
PUBG error 70254 and PUBG error code 7025
This is one of those errors that crops up as a result of poor internet connection. You’ll have to wait for the connection to resume or switch to a better connection.
PUBG error code 55482
This is yet another error which is faced by most of the users. The reason could be poor connectivity issues meaning that there is a bad connection of your mobile device with the server or when you are using a game version of another country. Make sure you have a stable connection, clear Cache and you’ll be good to go.
PUBG error code 20
This error indicates that the connection was forcibly closed for some unknown reasons. This is mostly caused when a firewall or a proxy interrupts the communication or when there’s a compatibility issue that results in the connection being forcibly closed down. This is a temporary error and your game will start again after some time. Just ensure that the connectivity is strong and that there is enough space in your device.