Have you been looking for a great multi-currency wallet but have been utterly disappointed with the ones that you’ve come across so far? Well, now is the time to get rid of this hassle. Wondering how? “Spend” to your rescue it is. This is one stop solution that’d not just take care of the real money but other digital assets as well. Spend application is developed by Spend Inc. The features that “Spend” boasts of will surely make you download it and enjoy right away.
The “Spend” application is compatible with iOS as well as android. In addition to this, there’s a list of specifications that you might be interested in. They are –
Requires iPhone / iPod touch
Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
Mac OS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
5.0 and above
This app has access to the storage, photos / media / files, Wi-Fi, phone, identity, contacts, camera, etc.
HOW TO USE
Well, the Spend app is very easy to use. All you need to do is download the application from either the Google play store or from the App store. After doing so, just open the application and enter the required details to get started.
- STORING REAL MONEY: With the Spend app, it is possible to store a range of currencies in the wallet. Not one, not two but over 25 different currencies (including fiat currencies) can be stored in this wallet. With this, you can now send funds across the globe without having to deal with any mess. How amazing is that? Simply put, sending and / or receiving money from Europe, Canada, US, etc. is no longer an issue to be bothered about.
- STORING DIGITAL ASSETS: Well, what better than being able to store real as well as digital assets in the same place? This is exactly what this application features. Here, you get to store a variety of digital assets as well like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, to name a few. One can use them to transact as per the requirement. Using the Spend app, you can buy crypto currencies from your bank account and transfer funds in over countries.
- CONVERSION: This application allows the users to convert digital currencies into fiat and that too instantly at the point of purchase.
- CURRENCY SWAP: If you wish to swap your currency from one to another, say from USD to CAD or vice-versa or any similar swap for that matter, then that too is taken care of by the Spend application.
- TRACKING: This is one of the most remarkable features of the Spend app. You can stay updated with the current market scenario by tracking your assets and currencies.
- LINKING: The Spend app allows the users to link the Spend Visa card directly to their Spend Wallet. This paves the way for real-time spending in all those areas where the Spend Visa cards are accepted. And there’s no rocket science involved in this. You just have to sign-up and get started.
- SECURITY: You need not worry at all about how safe is this application. Spend ensures that the safety of the customers is not at all compromised on. It incorporates the highest level of AES encryption with PCI DSS Level 1 Certification. With this, you can sit back and relax as all your safety concerns are very well taken into account. Additionally, you can also remotely lock your Spend Visa card in case it gets lost or stolen. The user can choose between Face ID / Touch ID to further protect the app.
- COMPLIANCE: Using this app, one can verify the account identity instantly.
- PERFORMANCE: This application boasts of 99.9% uptime with enhanced performance infrastructure in place.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: This Spend app also allows the customers to check their balance, transaction history and transaction details.
In case of iOS, the version history is
- 3.2.6: Sep 5, 2020
- 3.2.5: Aug 16, 2020
- 3.2.4: Jul 16, 2020
- 3.2.3: Jul 10, 2020
- 3.2.2: Jun 11, 2020
- 3.2.1: May 27, 2020
- 3.2.0: May 19, 2020
- 3.1.9: May 11, 2020
- 3.1.8: May 8, 2020
- 3.1.7: Apr 25, 2020
- 3.1.6: Apr 21, 2020
- 3.1.5: Apr 14, 2020
- 3.1.3: Mar 24, 2020
- 3.1.2: Feb 26, 2020
- 3.1.1: Feb 18, 2020
- 3.1.0: Feb 7, 2020
- 3.0.9: Jan 31, 2020
- 3.0.8: Jan 29, 2020
- 3.0.7: Jan 28, 2020
- 3.0.6: Jan 24, 2020
- 3.0.5: Jan 22, 2020
- 3.0.4: Jan 21, 2020
- 3.0.3: Jan 14, 2020
- 3.0.2: Jan 9, 2020
- 3.0.1: Jan 7, 2020
In case of android, the current version is 3.09 which was updated on 15 July 2020
- This application allows transactions in real as well as digital assets to take place anywhere across the globe.
- Spend app allows the customers to easily convert their currencies.
- You can track the assets and currencies using this application.
- This app features an excellent security system.
- You can lock the Spend Visa card in case it’s lost or gets stolen.
- It is easy to operate.
- Account verification takes time.
- The chat bot service isn’t very satisfactory as some users complained of their issues not being addressed on time.
- While taking a selfie for verification, the camera might not work.
- Some users have expressed dissatisfaction calling it to be ‘scam’.
Spend app has made it easy when it comes to sending or receiving money from any part of the world. In addition to dealing with the real money (USD, CAD, etc.) this application allows the users to store and transact in digital assets as well. The list is long and includes Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc. Not just this, this application boasts of several other features as well like security, enhanced performance, tracking the currencies and a lot more. But, some users have complained about this not working as claimed. On the safer side, it’d be better to start with low amounts and see if there are any issues. Based on that, you can decide if you’d want to go for higher amounts or not.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Which are the countries that do not support this application?
Some countries where this application isn’t approved yet are – Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Myanmar/Burma, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Namibia, North Korea, Samoa, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Venezuela and Yemen
- What is spendcoin?
Spendcoin is a decentralized digital currency which was created by the Spend Foundation. The main purpose of creating it was to produce it as a membership reward and access digital currency to the Spend ecosystem of products.